- Start Data Recovery Now
- Quick Start
- Recovery Report
- See Results before you pay : How it looks
Dell Desktop computer: How to Remove the Hard Drive
Before you start extracting the drive from Dell computer
Before you open the case, turn your computer off and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Gently lay down the computer on a flat surface to access the side panel of the unit.
Illustrated Help provided here for:
Removing a Hard Drive - Dell Dimension 3000
Disconnect the power and data cables from the drive and from the system board.
Remove the hard drive bracket from the computer:
- Remove the bracket-securing screws for the hard drive.
Warning: Check the bracket-securing screw on the buttom of a computer case!
- Remove the bracket for the hard drive from the computer.
Remove the drive from the bracket:
- Remove the hard drive-securing screws.
- Remove the hard drive from the bracket.
Remove the 2 screws that hold the hard-disk drive bracket to the chassis, and lift the bracket away from the chassis.
- Remove the 4 screws securing the drive in the bay.
- Disconnect the cables from the back of the drive.
- Slide the drive out of the bay.
After you are done with the hard drive removal you may proceed to placing the data recovery order.
|Quick Start :||When you get your shipping order printed out, enclose it in the package along with the hard drive and ship it out.|
Databe in reviews and testimonials from people around the Globe:
Read more real cases...